Search Blog Posts

Monday, February 25, 2019

Fun times with friends!!

Hi all. I am here to sadly announce I forgot to complete my blog post earlier in the month. I hope I can make it up to y'all with several fun pictures, posted below.

 Here are the gals waxing!! We love waxing. In fact, it's probably the most fun thing we do on this team. The glory of that glistening black strip of hot wax trailing the iron, the smoky scent of LF 6 filling the air, poppin' jams on the speaker--nothing makes for a better Wednesday night! (detracting, of course, from this experience is all that homework due before the van leaves tomorrow...)

Pictured here is yours truly, equipped with my Nasty-Wax-Particle-Trapper-Mask. Safety first, folks! 
(if you have further waxing safety questions, please direct them to Lucy, thanks)

Here are my dearest friends, Siri and Sonya, enjoying a hug in 82 after the Bates Carnival!

Thank you to everyone for making my first season at Willams such an amazing experience! Skiing can be tough sometimes, and I couldn't ask for a better group of friends to accompany me through it all. Super excited for some awesome spring training and I'm ready to cheer on our cows at NCAA's! 



GO EPHS. Roll cow.  
(ps. look at this evidence that purple cows really do exist! wow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment