Search Blog Posts

Friday, September 8, 2017

Welcome back friends!

I have been psyched to get back on campus after a quick one month hiatus.  This last month I have enjoyed hanging out and traveling with family and friends.  One of the highlights was watching the total solar eclipse in Stayton, Oregon.

Before and after the eclipse it was a beautiful clear day.

We were in shock!  There was a 360 degree sunset and the stars came out.

My brother Jacob and sister Serena

The projection of the partial eclipse is on the white frisbee.  It kind of looks like a moon.

It dropped 5 to 10 degrees during the eclipse so I had to bundle up.

Thanks Mom for the pictures!  
I hope everyone had a good first two days of classes.  Log lunch was delicious with a huge shout out to Elowyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment