Search Blog Posts

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Back to Williamstown! Fall here we come!

The past few weeks have been filled with some good end of summer fun, preparing for going back to school, and quality time with friends and family.

This week I enjoyed a nice road trip out to Williamstown with my mom, dad, and sister.

After saying ’see ya later' to St. Paul, we headed east.















 Me and the sister and the Mississippi river before we left Minnesota.


One of the beautiful sites we got to see was the "Grand Canyon of the Northeast.” I have never been to the Grand Canyon not of the northeast, but I can assure you that this was a wonderful and grand place.





Once we got to Williamstown the family stuck around for a few days to experience Williamstown. I decided it would be nice to take the family on a little walk up to Taconic Crest. I guess a fall semester away from Williams really didn’t do great things for my route planning, 5 hours later we popped out onto Route 346. Luckily my great friend Sarah Becker came to a quick rescue in her car as the sun was setting.




The sister at the Snowhole, a good 3 hours into the long walk.

With a fun summer coming to a close I am excited to be back on campus. My little walk with my family got me looking forward to a fun fall of training back with the team in the beautiful area that surrounds us!

No comments:

Post a Comment