Search Blog Posts

Monday, September 4, 2017

2017-2018 Schedule Updated

Hello Eph Nordic Fans!

It's that time of year again and students are arriving to campus daily. It's exciting to see all of the new faces. We'll look forward to getting new photos up soon after our opening-day meeting on Wednesday. I've updated the schedule in the right-hand column for this season. Time to make reservations, so that we can see you at the races! Any questions shoot them my way. In coaching staff news I'm keeping this post short as my left-hand doesn't function very well after a bad mtn bike race crash two weeks ago (see pics). Totally crushed metacarpal, so I have three new pieces of metal in there and it looks like a cast until Craftsbury Camp. On the bright side I'm still pretty good at giving the thumbs up. I mowed the lawn on the riding mower the other day and because I had to keep my rm elevated I got quite a few friendly waves. It's a good thing our new assistant coach, Jeremy Hecker is arriving soon! Safe travels to those of you still making your journey back to campus. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

All the best,

Coach Jay



No comments:

Post a Comment