Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Hellooo from Idahooo

I'm back in Idaho for the summer and things are beautiful as ever. The mountains are greener than normal thanks to the nonstop rain throughout May that my mom and I got to experience in full force on our drive from Boise. Incoming first year Jenae is also here and it's been awesome training and hanging out with her! Here are some photos:


Ingrid (from Utah), Jenae, and me smiling after a hard day of intervals and strength! Lots of jumping to be had in the new summer lift. 

My new breakfast of choice: waffles with peanut butter and peaches. Not as strange as some of my other concoctions but just as good (who knows, maybe I'll try a sprinkling of rice next time for a tasteful garnish).
My mom enjoying the views on a lovely mother-daughter mountain bike ride.

Turns out Jenae had the same idea! We saw her fly by us and were able to get a picture at the trailhead. We definitely will be going on some rides together. (Not shown: the collection of wildflowers peeking out of her back pocket). 

So prettyyyyyy
Carmen arrives tomorrow night and I am of course very excited to see her. We already have a bucket list of adventures that we need to complete so you will surely be hearing more soon.

Keep rockin' the cow.


No comments:

Post a Comment