Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Back to the West

    After a few days home from finals I managed to get off the couch and start driving west. I stopped to spend a few days in New York state and enjoy the amazing diversity it has to offer. Among the notable activities was a dinner date in Syracuse:


     From New York I drove west for a couple of days. I managed a stop at the Badlands for some crazy running and then in Jackson, Wyoming for a nice June ski at 10000':


PSA: skate & kick wax are both dead:
I will only be skiing on Twin Skins for the next two seasons.


     I finally made it out to Sun Valley and have dug into some much needed training. Lucy and Carmen also decided to make the trek out here so we have a solid Williams Skiing presence in the training group. This weekend we had a big day in the Pioneer Mountains just outside of town. Note the distinct lack of ticks, mud, and vegetation that obstructs views:


    Excited to see everyone in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment