Search Blog Posts

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Overdue Update - Franklin Reilly

Hello everyone! I've been working and training in Vail all summer. I work at the Bravo music festival selling tickets to many classical concerts (the New York Philharmonic came to town), and yes, I am still working at the Vail Welcome Center. So if you're ever around and need a map, I've got you covered. Here are some pictures from the summer. 



Not exactly summer 


 With my brother at his graduation 


Gorgeous run up Vail Mountain 


Needed treats to bribe him to jump in the hammock 


Maggie Pond in Breckenridge 


This troll statue is named ISAAC... woah, didn't think I'd find Isaac all the way in Colorado! He looks happy though. 



Mt. Lincoln


Mt. Democrat 




First roller ski race in Colorado. 5k hill climb. First time for everything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment