Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Advice

Happy Fall Semester Team! (updated version)

All of my former teammates have left their mark on me one way or another.  They will always hold a special place in my heart and be counted on to answer a call for help.  This week, I texted all the former captains who lead the team while I was on the team and sent a call for help.  Being a captain means creating spaces for others to be their best self and knowing when to ask for help.  Therefore, I turned to my teammates who have influenced and lead me to provide advice, warnings, recommendations, and ruminations to the incoming freshman.  Here's what they responded:

Sarah Becker '18




Jack Schrupp '18




Eli Hoenig '17



Hannah Benson '17





Josh Harrington '16



Olivia Meyerson '16


Feel free to reach out to any of them for follow-up questions.
See everyone so soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment