Search Blog Posts

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Updates from Williamstown

Hey sports fans x2!

I just left Williamstown yesterday and have returned home to Newton, MA.  A few updates from my last week at school after finals were complete.

(1) The cows have returned to Stone Hill.

(2) A mama bear and her cub were spotted on the trail from Cluett Drive to the Stone Bench trail.

(3) Isabel and I had a big volume weekend of training. 

She stayed tough on the 50 mile bike ride in the 55 degree rain and 14 miles of grooved pavement past Prospect. 


Dead fish core get at me!


There is still snow at the snow hole.


(4) I lead a WOOLF training trip to teach the new freshman canoeing WOOLF leaders how to be instructors.  I highly recommend incoming freshman to signup for WOOLF canoeing.  There are some great leaders for the trip!

Below, WOOLF leader Niku models what rollerskiing looks like.

Morning on Grout Pond, VT.

Catch me ripping around on my old turf and eating lots of ice cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment