Search Blog Posts

Thursday, May 24, 2018

home sweet home!

Hello Sports fans!

I am checking in from Ely, MN where I work in the summer as a canoe and backpack wilderness guide. A lot has been going on in the last week I've been home, but sadly I do not have too many photos. I got home to my house in Stillwater last Friday night, and spend a good five days at home unpacking, packing, and getting back into that roller ski grind! I skied lots with my Kristen Bourne, my best friend high school, got a great roll with Ingrid in, and got this text from Jeremy: "Thanks for the invite though haha. I didnt even bring any roller ski stuff home anyways lol"

Here's a shot of my amazing dogs, Luna and Zippy, who I've missed dearly this last semester. 



Anyway, Now I am up in northern Minnesota getting ready to start my job, and training for next year's around the world ping pong in the basement of the craftsbury rec center.



I've made it a goal of mine to get photos of me rollerskiing to round out the Williams ski teams online profile, so look forward to some great shots in the near future.

That's that!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment