Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Checking in from the Office!

Just checking in from the office to give you guys an update on how things are progressing with Jason and I.  Jason recently found a new feature on his iPhone that lets you send Gifs via the messages app.  I posted a few below that he has sent me, also with a brief description of the reasoning behind the message.


This was the first Gif that he sent me.  I believe Jason was getting a little frustrated at the amount of emails that were piling up in his inbox.


This GIF was a response from Jason when I accidentally sent him a text message that was meant for my fiancé.  The text message was in regards to groomsmen choices for our wedding (no date decided yet).


The most recent GIF depicts a frustrated Michael Scott.  This is the mood that both Jason and I were in regarding some issues we have been having with one of our clothing suppliers.  

I will be sure to keep everyone updated if there is any further development on the GIF front from the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment