Search Blog Posts

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Alumnus Report #2: Jordan Fields


Fields here, I'm still alive. Here are some quick life updates: 

1. I live in Sacramento and work for an environmental engineering firm. Our work focuses on redesigning rivers to augment Salmon habitat throughout California and the Western US. The work I'm doing is cool when you look at the big picture, but my day to day is a lot of coding and spreadsheets. 
2. Sacramento is not cool. It is poor habitat for skiers or outdoor lovers, so be warned when looking for jobs. But there is a place that makes sushi burritos for $10, so that's pretty great. 
3. I went skiing in Bend, OR over Thanksgiving. As you'll see in the video below, I may be in a different place doing different things, but not much has changed about me... for better or worse (you decide). 
4. I love the Williams Ski Team and am STOKED to watch you guys crush it this year. 
5. Send me your address if you want a personal Christmas card from yours truly. 


P.S. Jordan has lost access to blog. Person in charge of blog, please reinstate his privileges. (Posted by Eli, who is very impressed with Jordan's cinematography).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, J Fields! Send me your new gmail email address, so I can get you access to the blog! Jay

    ReplyDelete