Search Blog Posts

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Alumnus Report #1: Eli Hoenig

Homecoming has come and past, and so of course my nostalgia for Williams has been sharply rejuvenated. So here's a blog post of my time post-Williams in the far-away state of CO in the not-so-demographically-dissimilar city of Boulder. As most of my time has been spent solo, most of the pictures are selfies.

Here's one of me and Will Wicherski. Will was actually really happy at that moment in time.




Here's one of me and fresh pow. Don't worry, I got a haircut soon after I took this photo.

I took a bus ride to the CO national monument in Grand Junction. Preceding a long bus delay and getting stuck in a flash blizzard in the mountain passes of Vail, I ran around some rocks.




One of my projects at work was to help shoot lasers from a van (pictured) at a drone, and map gas plumes.




(The title of this post is slightly misleading. I have no idea if any other alumni intend to blog in the near future)

Props to Joey for killing, plucking then feeding me a delicious chicken.

Eli


1 comment: