Search Blog Posts

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Tanning, Summer 2K16

Hey team-

I'm late to blog duty which is bad. But it's also good because I've enjoyed two weeks without sitting at a computer. Currently writing on my phone from the back of a van. It's  the first leg of transit on route to Seattle and four weeks of biking down the Pacific Coast.

Which leads to my blog title. Many of you know I seek an (un)healthy combination SPF 8 and sunshine and so far this summer has afforded me excellent opportunities.

My dad and I rode bikes from Flagstaff, AZ to Santa Monica, CA

Gummies came along for the ride.
The start of my finest body of work

I highly recommend.

Since then, I've had three weeks of ski training, shorter bike tours, and perfect-weather Overland leader training.

Training trip--lots of high viz in store this summer.

Looking ahead, I'm hoping for some more sunny days of safe riding. I'll tap back into the outside world in four weeks for an update on the tan lines. Much love til then,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment