Search Blog Posts

Monday, June 23, 2008

Update from ALICE in BOZEMAN

Hello from Bozeman!!!!

Winter is finally over and I am really enjoying living the life out here in Montana. My first two weeks were a lot of fun but also very cold, snowy, rainy, and again cold. Now that it is mid June the big sky is finally blue and sunny and snow capped mountains are the perfect backdrop for training and going on adventures.





My job is a ton of fun and I am learning a lot. I basically get paid to go on adventures and wade in streams. If anyone wants to know anything about fish passage through culverts just give me a holler and I will tell you all about it! Long hours of sunlight and a pretty chill job give me plenty of time to hit the streets on my rollerskis and explore the miles of trails that are just out my door. I hope everyone else is having as much fun training as I am!!!!

-Alice


Having fun on the weekend (top) and hard at work during the week! (bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment