Search Blog Posts

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello from NY!


Some pictures from the spring ski team BBQ I just found on my camera...


I'm heading out to continue exploring the world on Saturday, spreading knowledge of the English language to Bulgarian foster children and Williams Ski team love to all corners of the globe.  Life in NY has been good- going on kayaks on the Erie Canal and one of the Finger Lakes, bike rides, and runs with the crazy dog.  I spent the last weekend in May visiting Ali in Burlington, and fell in love with the place, it is beautiful there! Ali and I went for a nice hike up Mt. Mansfield, so now I've been to the highest place in 3 states (only 47 to go!), and of course we had to hit up the Ben and Jerry's factory on the ride back making up for all those lost calories.  

I discovered evidence of Ali's secret crush at her house- Willy Shakespeare.

The next weekend I was in NYC for my future sister-in-law's bridal shower and to visit my sister, and happened to run into Liz in Central Park! Unbeknownst to either of us, we had both signed up to do a Ladies 10k race in the park.  I had a fun time running with my sister, and the three of us all survived the blistering heat (the 90+ degree weather made me want to cut my dreads off though!)

Much love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment