Search Blog Posts

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Back in the Sunny Valley

Well, it's that time of year again. I arrived in Sun Valley a week ago and have already taken advantage of the almost constant sunshine and beautiful trails to "get outside and play." This summer we have quite the squad in the Alexander household as Ingrid and Jenae are staying with us, as well as Ivy and incoming freshman Lilly Bates who are arriving later. We've had lots of good times so far and I'm looking forward to a summer full of adventures, yummy food, and good company. I'm also excited to starting my internship with the YMCA's Power Scholars summer elementary education program tomorrow— more on that to come! Here are some highlights:

Some lovely mountains on the way into Salt Lake City! 

On our drive up from SLC, my mom and I took a scenic stop in Twin Falls and the views did not disappoint. 

My mom lookin' cute by the falls.

Friends! Waiting for that Kind Bar sponsorship to fuel all these speeds.

Good noms featuring Jenae's homemade tahini sauce.

More good noms featuring Jenae herself!

Our bundt-nana bread featuring Ingrid and a questionable flipping technique but quality taste.

Just a gaggle of goofy giggling girls...

Caught some lovely views of Baldy on my mountain bike OD this morning!

You will surely be hearing more from around these parts soon so stay tuned! I hope everyone's summer is off to a good start. As always, keep rockin' that cow.



No comments:

Post a Comment