Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Getting to Know Isaac Freitas-Eagen

Are you excited for this interview?

I'm so excited.

Where are you from?

I’m from Gilford Vermont.

]Best moment on skis in your life so far?

The 15 k classic eastern cup at Holderness in New Hampshire. I just had the best race of my life. I felt amazing, I had perfect kick in bad conditions. I felt really fast, and I got a good result.

What are your aspirations in skiing?

We’ll see. That’s what my aspirations are. 

Who inspires you?

Johannes Klaebo. He makes it look easy. He doesn’t take himself too seriously. Also my team, because it’s just inspiring to be in a group of people that works so hard, and takes it as seriously as I do.

Favorite music?

Pearl Jam. Led Zeppelin. Pearl Jam. Robert Johnson. Notorious BIG. And Rage against the Machine. And Greta van Fleet.

Favorite part about Williams so far?

Dang, I don’t know. I’ve got a lot of favorite parts. The atmosphere. I like how everyone is really hard working… No, that sounds dumb. It’s cool. There’s just so many cool people, and there’s always something going on. I like the food, I like my classes, and I love the team. 

What are your strengths?

Knife throwing. Skate skiing uphill. Climbing trees. I’ve made good apple pies in the past. I can slap together an essay pretty quickly. It may not be great, but I can do it. I can ride down a hill in a radio flyer wagon pretty quick. Saxophone. It’s not a strength anymore, but it was at one time.

What are your weaknesses?

Terrible handwriting. Basic arithmetic. Jazz scatting. Axe throwing. Keeping a clean room. Responding to texts. Cutting pineapple.

Do you have anything more to say to the world?

Roll cow

No comments:

Post a Comment