Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Greetings (again) from Idaho!



Happy August! The summer is flying by!

As you know by now, Carmen and I have been having a grand old time out here in the middle of the nation's most underrated state. Great company, beautiful views, awesome training, and supah cool work! (I somehow ended up snagging an internship after just deciding to walk into this place called Idaho BioScience?! They make antibodies for research labs! Cool stuff! Just don't ask about the mice...) Since it is so freaking beautiful here, and since a picture is equal to a thousand words, here is my summer so far in images:

Super stoked to be arriving in Idaho after three long days of driving! Even more stoked to not look like a chipmunk anymore after wisdom teeth removal!
Trekkin up Galina Peak with some of the training squad on a mountain bike/hike adventure. 

Some cool viewz of some gnarly trees on a mountain bike OD. Mountain biking is my new favorite thing.

I FINALLY GOT TO SEE HAMILTON!!! Here's me and my bro on the San Fran stage (!!) because somehow our uncle knows the show's drummer and got us a backstage tour after?!?! The obsession is more real than ever. I cried lots and almost fainted.
A couple weekends ago we went backpacking in the Sawtooth mountains. Not a bad view for a lunch break, eh?

Cookin some dinner. It was a freezing night but the stars were incredible!

Tryna get that perfect shot. Such incredible scenery!

Facetiming with Sarah! Bad quality wifi, super quality company.

Out for a ride with the Bangonator. Stopped for a view break.
The Bangonator reading some Hemingway. Seriously- what a gem.

I'll be sad to leave Idaho at the end of the month but I'm super excited to see everyone again and make some new friends too! 

Keep rockin the cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment