Search Blog Posts

Monday, July 17, 2017


Greetings from Tahoe

Everyone back at home kept telling me how large of a winter I had missed. The phrases it is snowing again or there is too much snow became the mantras that I would hear whenever talking about Tahoe. The bottom line is it was an anomaly to be mentioned alongside the big years of 1990's and 1980's. The first month I was home I was able to ski groomed trails and when they stopped grooming (not do to lack of snow but rather cost of operation) I went up to Bend continuing to chase the snow.

Peter Holmes sending it 



Bend






Flash forward to Mid July and the snow is still defying the summer heat at higher elevations 


A long hike section with about 15 feet of standing snow


Julien and Lena posing up above Marlett Lake and Lake Tahoe 


A view from the Flume Trail


Happy Summer

-Dylan


No comments:

Post a Comment