Search Blog Posts

Monday, February 20, 2017

Faces of Perry

Hello Eph Fans! The ski season is flying by. We've had our heads down getting into a rhythm and have been having success achieving unprecedented results. I just tallied up the "on snow" team practices so far this season and it's already at 75 sessions. WOW. With all the excitement and the weeks ticking by I decided it's time for this post. Perry Thomas has been a huge part of our success over the past 3 seasons. He is always up for ridiculously long work days, re-waxing our 13 ski test fleet EVERY WEEK, absurd race ski waxing sessions into the early morning ours, long drives, early mornings etc, etc. I'm pretty demanding and usually he's able to do it with a "smile". I've gotten used to the many "Faces of Perry" over the years, but feel like it's time to share a few of them with the rest of the Eph Nordic Skiing world. Plus I know that many of his BNSC athletes are going to love this post. Sorry Perry, had to do it!


The Man Himself pre TT at MSA

Lucky Charms?

Definitely not lucky charms
Odds are I eat these?

Finding "snow" in Woodford..
wait, maybe this is Notchview

Yup, lost odds are again

Wax Truck

Banquet Time

So, am I going to die tubing
down this ski jump?

Yup. Lost Odds are again

MSA Bliss

Banquet Time again

All American? Yup!
Sunburned? Yup!
Corwin? Yup!

I hate flying

Anyway, thanks Perry for all of your hard work over the past 3 season, for your friendship....and for your many FACES!

No comments:

Post a Comment