Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Snow in Williamstown?!

I am excited to hear of snow in Williamstown. The weather hasn't changed too much here in Ecuador (most days are sunny and warm and cooler in the evening and sometimes rain in the afternoon) which makes it hard to believe it's already almost December! Here are some photos of what I've been up to:
 Two weekends ago was the performance of the play I have been working on. After a dress rehearsal where someone peed their pants, another kid refused to act, and another pulled the fire alarm, it was a huge feeling of elation when opening night everything went smoothly!
My soccer team for the inter-campus tournament.
 This past weekend I headed to Cuenca for a track meet with the university's track team. Ran my first 5k on a track and even got to do steeplechase!
A blue footed booby in the Galapagos.
Got to go on my first overnight field trip in college to learn about the uses of plants for my botany class. Here we are at our first stop.


Keep that snow around for me everybody! See ya in Quebec team!

Love,

Elowyn

No comments:

Post a Comment