Search Blog Posts

Friday, August 19, 2016

Late July! August!

Hey team--

It's been a fantastic summer, I really cannot complain. My bike trip was dope: we had the perfect day to cross the Golden Gate Bridge after four weeks of UNREAL biking. 


I was excited though to get back home because Eli and Jordan were in town and we capitalized on the coincidence by inviting all our former and current New England-based teammates to come hang out. See Jay's post below for photo evidence of the reunion of sorts that happened at the end of July. I believe Eli is working on a recap of the event -- it was awesome, I'll let him tell the rest.

Since then, I've been away with my family for some hiking in Austria. We found snow:


It hasn't actually always been sunny and warm. The first night coated the mountains above our town with fresh snow. And running intervals feel like fall training, but not in a bad, end-of-summer way.
Some big views:





We're here for a bit longer but only three weeks until our first practice together! See you all so soon.

P.S. Braden Becker and I now "Best Friends" on Snapchat and he's been asking for my opinion on footwear fashion. Big strides for our friendship!



No comments:

Post a Comment