Search Blog Posts

Thursday, September 3, 2009

This man wants you to buy his suit:

Hello Eph Skiers,

Love the blog. Not sure if this is the right forum for my query, but here goes.

I have an unused medium Williams race suit from 2007-2008 season (last year - Vo2Max).

I got a medium and a large, not knowing which I would be, and I am a large.

If anyone could use a medium suit, I'd sell it to you cheap. I hate to have it sitting in my closet. Again, it's a medium and has never been used.

Please put this cow hide on a skier!

If you're interested, please email me at:

wgoodbody at alumni dot williams dot edu

Thanks a lot! Have a great ski season.

FYI, the purple cow has been sighted on remote roads in SE Oregon:

http://stoneandsteel.smugmug.com/gallery/5095449_MYhmx#307233543_okDH7-A-LB

Best,

Win Goodbody
Portland, OR
Williams '90

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! My buddies going skiing for his bachelor party this coming weekend and I'd love to embarass him by dressing him in this suit. He's a medium and I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price and overnight shipping. Please email me back at rdaudani @ yahoo.

    ReplyDelete