Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No snow in Africa, either...

Hey guys! I'm so glad that I can now live vicariously through the team blog. It's great to hear what you're all up to, but I hope I can soon start reading about all the snow that's falling on Prospect.

The closest I've come to anything nordic here is evident in the photo. This was taken before the Cape Town equivalent of Queer Bash, the theme of which this year was Comic Strip. I'm dressed in full Viking splendour as Hagar the Horrible (along with friends Captain Haddock & Tintin and Prince Valiant).

Fortunately, even if there's no skiing, there are still a lot of other ways to have fun. I did a 90K bike ride for my Sunday OD this week, and it was the first long ride I've done where I haven't been menaced by baboons!

Here's hoping for snow soon -- keep rocking the cow!

Jordan '03 (and assistant coach '05)

No comments:

Post a Comment