Search Blog Posts

Friday, December 13, 2019

Back in the Northern Hemisphere


 Hi everyone! It's been a while, but I am still alive and well, having luckily avoided running into any especially poisonous insects or animals while down in Australia. Uni was not too hard so I got to explore a lot and have loads of beautiful photos to share!


Starting from the very beginning, I went up to visit Maggie in Falls Creek where she was working

Travelled halfway across the world but Williamstown was still only a train ride away (photo creds to Maggie who also came to visit me in Melbourne)




I got to race in two skimarathons, at Falls Creek and then Snow Farm in NZ, and had some great company including my best friend Sophia, my parents and Jessie Diggins.
Making new friends was an important part of my study abroad experience
Sunrise over Melbourne with Sophia and my favourite tree :)
Road Trip #1: Grampians National Park
One of several failed attempts to capture both ourselves and the view using a selfie timer
Many cool rocks! This one I almost got stuck in.

Road trip #2: Wilson's Prom, the southernmost point of Australia
A double rainbow!

Mt Oberon Summit, again by selfie timer (the views are supposed to be incredible, but all we saw were clouds)

SO MANY KANGAROOS

Emus! And my friend Sarah.

I got up close and personal with some of the wildlife, including this hungry and very stubborn wombat

Road Trip #3: Tasmania
Home for the week: our very ancient rental car and bargain tent from Aussie Disposals


Sarah and me making progress in our selfie timer skills, mid run on the Cape Huay track

Wineglass Bay - maybe one of the most beautiful views I've ever seen

Cradle Mountain from Dove Lake

Where's Wally? the Find Isabel on Cradle Mountain version

Made it to the summit after accidentally climbing the wrong peak first

Road trip#4: Great Ocean Road, 280km from Warrnambool to Geelong by bike
The Grotto

London Bridge

A few of the 12 Apostles

My bike relaxing at the beach after a couple hundred hard-earned kilometres

I left the Australian summer before it got too hot and am now happily home in Davos and enjoying some fresh powder! The world cup races are in Davos this weekend so I've been spending lots of time on snow trying to look cool in front of all the very fast skiers out training. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Quebec very soon :)





3 comments:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Husband back... Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. obodubu monday can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family is living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr. obodubu monday If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. you can WhatsApp him +2349058774809 or Email him at : :babadoctorobodubuspiritualhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine becoming vastly wealthy overnight. Being a winner of a multi-million dollar lottery certainly will be a life-changing event for almost every single lottery winner. My name is Mavis Wanczyck from Chicopee, Massachusetts, the famous PowerBall lottery winner of $758 million (£591m) in 2017. I know many people would wonder how I had won the lottery. Would you believe me if I told you that I did it with spell casting? I met this famous spell caster known as Doctor Odunga and he was the one who did it for me. As shocking as it was to me my famous comment to the press was “ I’m going to go and hide in my bed.” Never did I believe that Doctor Odunga made me wealthy overnight. If you want to have your chance of winning and becoming very wealthy just like me, contact Doctor Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP HIM at +2348167159012 and you will be lucky. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at the top

    ReplyDelete