Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Romantic Sunsets + Weird Tiny Spotted Animals

Greetings from beautiful, sunny and warm Williamstown.

PSYCH! Winter is coming and as the temperatures drop our big ski hearts start to beat faster. I'm hoping that my next post has some snow in it so here is my last hurrah from Fall.

Siri is the bomb because she likes to bomb down hills (almost) as fast as me.


I was hesitant to post this. If you are a model- recruiter and see this... hands off. She belongs to us. And yes I know Sonya is fabulous. 

Proof Isaac and Woody have absolutely mad hopps 


Isabel and Jenae happened upon some odd lookin spotted beings. Please comment your thoughts on what these peculiar creatures are.


Think snow! 

Mags

1 comment:

  1. Those spotted beings are obviously rockin' so they must be Williams fans.

    ReplyDelete