Search Blog Posts

Monday, February 26, 2018

The (Almost) End of the Season

It's been a crazy season folks. Snow conditions have been fickle, spirits have been high and low, and results have sometimes just been downright strange. Regardless of all these things, the Williams team raced through it all and emerged on the other side, a little bruised and battered but otherwise healthy and prideful. And after a hard fought season, one lucky Eph, Braden Becker, will be representing us at NCAAs and getting to spend (perhaps too much) personal time with Jason and Jeremy. I think I speak for the whole team when I say that we will all be watching results and crossing our fingers in hopes that he can dethrone some 26 year-old European skiers.

Cheers to a great season team, I really don't know what I'd do without ya.

-Jack "Connie" Consenstein












No comments:

Post a Comment