Search Blog Posts

Monday, December 28, 2015

Hello From AK

Hello from the North! The holiday season here is fairly cold, but not very far below zero, and filled with snow! So far, everyday here has been filled with great skiing. I will be missing the team in Quebec, but I will be doing my own training camp over here in Fairbanks. Can't wait to be reunited with everyone in the East soon though!

Here are some pictures from my break so far:

My first morning home: 9am solstice sunrise.

My sisters and I after our first ski on snow since Thanksgiving (for me at least)

Becca and a little ice.

My bff Tom.

At the bottom of Goldstream Valley, near the ridge I live on.

The sun really does show its face! (High noon).

Christmas picture disfunction with the sisters.

A classy mid-ski selfie with the selfie pro himself (Fath).


The view from the top of the downhill ski area. Full disclosure: I didn't go downhill skiing.

My parents cruising up from the coldest trail at Birch Hill.



Miss everyone! Ski hard and have fun! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment