Search Blog Posts

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Rollerski TT and Adventure Run

This past Saturday, the team hammered a pretty challenging classic rollerski time trial.  It was great to see everyone put in a solid effort before getting on snow in Craftsbury.

Wicherski (skated) at the start.
Jordan (Left) and Eli went 1st and 2nd for the men!

Hannah Benson (R) won for the women, followed by Tsaina (L) in second!



Jason found a new trail that connects to the Taconic Crest trail, which we ventured up on Sunday morning.  

How I felt right before destroying my ankle.

Looking down the old Alpine race course that Jason and I hiked up to meet the team.
Happy Women's team!!

The girl's dared me to eat some moldy dog food I found...or maybe it was dog poop...
Jason decided to take me bush whacking at the end of our run.  We had to fjord a couple streams and cross over a ridge or two before getting a little lost (OK, I got a little lost).  This was the scene we came back to...just chillin' on the vans with their shirts off - classic.

Stayed tuned for a Craftsbury update soon...

Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment