Search Blog Posts

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Greetings and Welcome!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


The students have returned, and campus is hoppin!  My name is Perry Thomas and I am the new Assistant Nordic coach here at Williams.  I must say, I'm pretty excited to be joining the Eph community.  I moved into the faculty housing on Pine Cobble a week ago, and everyday I am more and more impressed.  The facilities are great, the scenery is beautiful, and the people are awesome!  I'm looking forward to an amazing year.

Student's have been coming in and out of the office, looking fit, sounding positive, and ready for new adventures and the coming ski season.  Jason, Kelsey, Zach, and I have been crazy busy preparing for the new school year, and we are excited to get the ball rolling.  It sounds like everyone had a great summer, and I am super pumped to see how fit everyone is!  Stay tuned!

Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment