Search Blog Posts

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Eighties Bowling and Dead Week Adventures

Starting classes again today, I'm looking wistfully back at the month where all I was responsible for was doing yoga and making it to practice on time. In between our races, the team found some time to have a few adventures here in Williamstown. Eighties bowling returned by popular demand, with some of our crew demonstrating some skills in the lanes. Between our colorful attire, Will's speeches about artistry in bowling, and Hans's gobbling after his turkey (the third of five strikes in a row) I don't think the guys in the bowling league knew what to make of us.


some wild ruffians

more dudes abiding

denim on denim
Another factor seriously impeding my schoolwork is my recent (and reluctant) from the Halvorsens' house in the beautiful and snowy Stowe, VT. I stayed after the UVM carnival spent dead week there with Vanya, Elena, Eli and the Halvorsens and it was a hard road back to Williamstown yesterday. The skiing was great, the company good, and the golden retrievers incredibly adorable (the super bowl was rubbish though). 

the dawgs

Hans and Eli taking in the view

Vanya working on his forward lean

the guys striding

Eli doing a stride speed

 I'll push on. It's snowing outside and the world is a magical place again.


No comments:

Post a Comment