Search Blog Posts

Sunday, September 8, 2019

The Iceman

Hello everyone!

We're back!

Everyone who isn't abroad is back on campus for another fall of training, school, and goooood times.

All the new freshman are here too, and so I present to you an entry interview with the Iceman, Jacob Jampel.

Q. Please state your name for the record.
A. Jacob Jampel

Q. How have the first couple weeks on campus been? Was WOOLF/First Days fun?
A. First Days were excellent, very long but important. It was important to use the time to get to know my room mate, we have very different schedules. It was also a good time to get to know my entry.

Q. Where are you from?
A. Newton, MA.

Q. Given the choice between a regular spoon and a soup spoon, what will you choose? (there is a correct answer here)
A. I guess I'd choose regular, cus that's what I'm using right now... (he chose the incorrect answer)

Q. Do you have any special skills we should know about?
A. This is a joke sort of but it also applies to me, I'm really good at guessing how long to microwave things without reading the label. I'm also really good at stubbing my toe. I'm also good at walking really fast.

Q. What's the highest you've ever jumped?
A. Probably like, higher than this... ("this" being in reference to the counters in Paresky)

Q. Skate or Classic?
A.  Definitely classic

Q. Favorite hot bev?
A. Hot chocolate

Q. What do you think of as your career best result?
A. Probably that one where we shared the podium, that was pretty sweet. (Eastern Cup 15k classic at Holderness, 2017-18)

Q. What's your favorite dining hall meal so far?
A. This salmon pasta from Mission, also I'm enjoying these spicy miso noodles right now

Q. What are your main academic interests?
A. Right now I really like my History course and my CS course, also maybe math.

Q. What does your nickname mean?
A. It means that I'm Icy Fresh (TM), cool as some icy, minty gum.

There you have it folks, he's the iceman, and he's minty-freakin-fresh.

More Freshman Profiles to come soon we hope.



1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete