Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Summer Adventures

Eph Nation!

It has been a glorious summer for this captain.  Lots of training and time with friends with some geology and travel mixed in...perfect recipe for a good time.  In June I was cruising around the West training and visiting some old friends in cool places, then did geology field work in the mountains outside of Boulder, CO all of July.  Won't bore you too much with words, so enjoy some images from my last few months!
Got to ride the bike a bit in Boise with the dads early on

Solid krew on top of Mt. Cobb in the Pioneer range outside of Sun Valley
Lots of snow--11650 feet!
Lake Tahoe from the top of Squaw, post-OD

Vic loving the trails in Fruita, CO.  All time riding!

On top of Navaho Peak-13000 something feet tall

Not a shabby view from the office this summer!

Fire and flood outside of Boulder-what my thesis is about

Sick statue of a bear fighting some eagles in Montrose, CO

Now I am back in Williamstown watching all the freshmen walk confused around campus, I have been here working on my thesis and training for the past few weeks.  It has been beautiful weather out East this month and I am psyched to see all the boys (and girls) again!  Stoked to hear about peoples summers and see if they actually have been training.




No comments:

Post a Comment