Search Blog Posts

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Postcard from Sarah Tory

'11 Alum Sarah Tory is in Switzerland, following the footsteps of '10 Alum Alice Nelson in teaching at a high school program in the mountains of Zermatt. Here is her recent postcard.


Gutentag!  Greetings from Switzerland. I wanted to say hi to the team and tell you all how much I miss Williams skiing - even though life in Zermatt is pretty sweet.  It's basically Mountain Paradise (I really don't understand how Dimitri ever left :) ).  I went mountain biking last weekend and saw two rollerskiers on a beautiful paved bike path so I got all nostalgic for fall rollerskis in Pownal and thought of you all getting geared up for winter. Good luck and I can't wait to visit   - Sarah

1 comment:

  1. It's Guten Tag, but a true Zermatter would say "Grüezi miitenand". Say hi to the Matterhorn for me

    ReplyDelete